Action & adventure
Are you already in group 7? Things are about to get really exciting! Because you're going to be able to try skiing in deep snow for the first time! Now you have to be cautious at all times and be careful where you ski.
Your use of poles will improve and you can practise formation skiing in pairs.
This is what you'll learn in group 7
- Speed measurement stretch
- Wedel skiing
- Medium turns using poles
- Short rhythmic turns
- Formation skiing in pairs
- First time skiing in deep snow
We will also answer the following exciting questions:
- How did BOBO the penguin enjoy his first alpenglow?
- What meaning does the forest have for the alpine landscape?
- What effects do precipitation and the sun have on safety?
- What exactly is a fun park made of?