BOBO is looking for ...
When you're ready for group 5, you will finally find out why BOBO has lost his skiing goggles and whether he'll find them again, because without skiing goggles he can't teach you how to ski any more.
It is planned for you to keep on trying until you have finally mastered turning over moguls and waves.
This is what you'll learn in group 5
- Controlled skiing on a red piste
- Hockey stop
- Lifting your skis while skiing
- Catching herring between your shoes
- Turning over moguls and waves
We will also answer the following exciting questions:
- Why and how is BOBO the penguin looking for his skiing goggles?
- How do the ski bindings and the safety settings work?
- What are FIS rules 7-10?
- How do animals adapt to the cold?