Practise makes perfect
Skiing is great, isn't it? But you have to stay on the ball, to keep improving, because no-one is born a master skier.
In group 3 you learn the snowplough stop command, the hockey stop, side slipping, traversing with inclines and snowplough steering.
This is what you'll learn in Group 3
- Snowplough stop on command
- Traversing with an incline
- Side slipping
- Hockey stop
- Gate open - gate closed (snowplough steering)
We will also answer the following exciting questions:
- What is the difference between gloves and fingerless gloves?
- What does a piste snake look like and what rules do you have to follow?
- What do the four seasons look like and what is special in the winter?
- How does the warm-up boogie go?