Obergurgl/Hochgurgl skiing area
The villages Obergurgl and Hochgurgl are referred to as diamonds of the Alps. Here, snow is guaranteed. This is where people with style and passion meet.
We start operations in mid-November every year - and continue until early May. Thanks to its extreme altitude, you can always reckon with excellent snow conditions in the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski region until long after Easter.
5 reasons for your car-free ski holiday
- One of the 3 lifts - all accessible from the village - can be reached by almost all accommodations on foot - and in 10 minutes, you are on the slopes at 3,000m above sea level
- Traffic-calmed zone in the town centre and night driving ban
- No long searches for parking space
- Free-of-charge bus connections at 10-minute intervals
- You will find our Skiing School offices right next to our Meeting Points